04 ივნისი, 2019
04 ივლისი, 2019
We have an excellent opportunity available for undergraduate students to make a difference at Nexia. As part of our ambitious international growth and development plan of our Georgian office, we are currently seeking to hire an intern for 2-4 month. Based in Tbilisi, you will support our team focusing on advising multinational companies on transfer pricing, customs, supply chain, VAT and tax valuation issues.
You will be a member of an international and multidisciplinary team in a fast growing business that is consistently recognized as one of the most important international tax issues. The international character of our work comprises working with clients and colleagues of our Nexia network from various jurisdictions. As part of this trainee position, you will develop skills in Transfer Pricing by joining our regular internal training sessions.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team, which covers everything from advising clients on domestic tax matters, preparing transfer pricing documentation and supporting clients with design and implementation of new tax structures.
- Help clients identify and address the complex tax and transfer pricing issues, engage in building client relationships and delivering tax and transfer pricing services that exceed client expectations;
- Assist in the provision of advice and be involved in the preparation transfer pricing documentation for the intercompany transactions of some of Nexia’s main clients, as well as for large, but also new challenges around Georgian tax legislation;
- Closely work together with senior staff and get guidance to develop your technical skills;
- Assist in designing intercompany tax policies as well as preparing defence files for tax audits or tax assessments.
- You are a candidate for a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or another related field;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You have good analytical and organization skills;
- You are eager to explore new opportunities;
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
We will respond to your application within two weeks.