SCIENTIFIC GRANT CONTESTS
INFORMATION ABOUT GEORGIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY ( SEU) 2019 ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC GRANT COMPETITION.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- 10 January 2019
- April 1, 2019
- 1 July 2019
- October 1, 2019
- The amount of funding grant is 1 000 - 10 000 GEL
MAIN PRIORITIES OF GRANT COMPETITION:
- Translation of literature of study courses
- Publishing of manual and scientific literature
- Promoting the publication of an international article of a research article in a journal with an impact factor
- Implementing applied scientific research
- Organizing research infrastructure
- Co-financing Joint Grant Projects
- Scientific trips.
CONDITIONS OF GRANT COMPETITION:
- The grant application and research should comply with the main educational directions of the University and the priorities of higher education development;
- The grant competition application can be submitted by the professor or lecturer of the Georgian National University. The involvement of other higher education institution personnel in the study is possible with the professors of the Georgian National University. In the case of involvement of other higher education institution affiliated personnel in research, it is possible to conclude an agreement/memorandum on joint research activities among universities;
- Depending on the features of the grant project, it is possible to involve other people in the project to perform temporary work. Priority will be given to the project with the maximum involvement of SEU professors, lecturers and students.
- The research project should be implemented and its results should be published on behalf of the university, joint project - using the university name.
- The content of the research should be a novelty for the Georgian educational sphere and should not repeat the contents of the research/publications already completed.
- It is necessary to use relevant research, adequate sources of scientific achievements and research methods.
- In case of need, the author of the grant application shall have an agreement with the respective owners of the copyright and the use of the sources containing these rights to the respective owners of neighbouring rights.
- From the submission of a grant application to completion of the research, the standards of university ethics and academic honesty will be spread to all the participants of the project.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION THE GRANTING APPLICATIONS:
- Grant applications will be submitted at the e-mail address email@example.com;
- The application should be submitted in accordance with the university grant application form;
- The grant application is reviewed by the involvement of the External Expert Commission, within 60 days after the completion of the quarterly period of submission of the application.
- The identity of the authors of the grant application and external expert members is anonymous before the announcement of the grant assessment results.