The goals of the Tourism Club are:
- To realize and develop the skills in students of the Tourism Program;
- To develop relations among the students of the Tourism Program;
- To apply the theoretical knowledge gained by the students of the Tourism Program in practice;
- To support the ideas of the students of the Tourism Program;
- To plan various activities and make the student life diverse.
Directions of Club’s Activities:
- Implementation of educational projects for the students of the Tourism Program, such as projects, public lectures etc.;
- Organization of meetings of academic and invited personnel in order to discuss thematic issues;
- Establishment of relations with the clubs of other programs exiting in the university, also, with clubs existing outside the university.
Chairperson of the SEU Tourism Club:
- Marine Khachiperadze
- Tel: 568734884
Email: [email protected]