The ways of implementation:
Open and developing collaboration with social partners.
Development of University Education:
Flexible and student-oriented educational programs on the bias of job market recent actual achievements tailored to the best academic experience and sharing main streams of European educational experience.
The ways of realization:
Offering the most actual programmes for work and educational market
Constant development of programmes
Encouragement of mobility
Full or co-funding of international educational programs and academic courses
Orienting on Students’ needs, encouraging academic or professional aims
Creating optimum bias for students to realize their potential in desirable educational direction or in direction of professional up-grading together with studies at the university.
Ways of Realization
- Provide every student with the flexible opportunity of:
- choosing any academic course, hours and groups to study.
- Mastering the second profession on any BA level program
- Take a branch specialization in any program
- Learning more than one foreign language
- Passing a desirable academic course in a module within the free credits
Professional skills developing courses are included in every program and fully indentured by the university
The university setting development