From November 9 to November 13, Georgian National University SEU will organize an online week - Modern Business Symposium.
Monday, November 9
- Webinar Topic: Content and Digital Communication
- Speaker: Dato Sabekia
- Head of Digital Communications at SocialSharks
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Please get registered: https://forms.gle/Qv5xDToBKkBExfTF9
Tuesday, November 10
Wednesday 11 November
- Webinar Topic: The role and development of startups during a pandemic
- Speaker: Larisa Pataraia
- Georgian National University SEU Visiting Lecturer, Professor of Affiliate Program at Harvard University and Managing Partner of Start - Business Solutions.
- Time: 3 p.m.
- Please get registered: https://forms.gle/KfNYnRQpMRYUEepD7
Thursday 12 November
- Webinar Topic: Cyber-risk in the context of the global pandemic
- Speaker: David Papuashvili
- Deputy Head of Specialized Risk Department of The National Bank; Master in Cyber Security.
- Time: 6 p.m.
- Please get registered: https://forms.gle/95h57hYC2VR5DP5aA
Friday, November 13
- Webinar Topic: "Pandemic" Marketing Communications
- Speaker: Nauka Noghaideli
- Invited Lecturer at the Georgian National UniversitySEU; PhD candidate in Business Administration, Head of Marketing at Ashley Homestore and Cargon.
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Please get registered: https://forms.gle/WXFRyNkeABLDEj269
The week is organized by the SEU Business Administration Program and will be conducted through the ZOOM platform, the link to which will be sent to the numbers you specified.