Speaker: Dali Khokhobashvili, a licensed agent of the US Federal Internal Revenue Service in the field of taxation, doctor of Georgian Economic System, professor.
- The US economy responding to the pandemic;
- Practical measures of the state to help the economy; social and economic stimulation;
- Availability of low-interest loans to businesses through commercial banks;
- Stimulus package for families;
- Drawing parallels to the Great Depression;
- Unemployment and the unemployment relief;
- Question-answer format.
Online meeting link.