On May 22, SEU will host an online Business Law Symposium. The topic of the Business Law Symposium will be the business legal environment shaped by recent and mapped out legislative changes.
The Business Law Symposium is held within the framework of the Business Law Research Development Project funded by Georgian National University SEU.
The recent legislative changes both implemented and planned, with a significant impact on the formation of the business legal environment, will be discussed by the invited experts.
The event is designed for representatives of both law and business. May 22, 12:00 p.m.
Live broadcast through the SEU Facebook page
The discussed topics are:
Business Disputes and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Irakli Kandashvili, Chairman of LEPL Georgian Association of Mediators;
- Jaba Gvelebiani, Member of the Georgian Association of Arbitrators.
Organic Law of Georgia on Labor Safety
- Beka Peradze, Chief Labor Inspector;
- Raisa Liparteliani, Deputy Chairman of the Georgian Trade Unions.
Amendments to the Labor Code of Georgia – Significant News for Business
- Nikoloz Abutidze, Chairman of the Legal Committee of the Georgian Employers' Association;
- Lika Klimiashvili, Head of the Labor and Employment Policy and Collective Labor Disputes Division of the Policy Department of Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Affairs of Georgia.
New Law of Georgia on Entrepreneurs, New Legal Reality, Challenges and Opportunities for Business
- Giorgi Giguashvili, Private Law Coordinator of the Legislative Group of the Legal Affairs Committee of the Parliament of Georgia;
New Law of Georgia on Rehabilitation and Collective Satisfaction of Creditors, New Legal Reality, Challenges and Opportunities for Business.