Registration for Scientific Multidisciplinary Conference “SEU MSC 2021” of Georgian National University SEU has started!
The Multidisciplinary Conference enables the academic staff of higher education institutions, researchers and doctoral students to present scientific papers in the following areas:
- Business, Tourism, Economics, Management;
- International Relations;
Requirements for Conference Participation:
- The conference participant must register at the following link: Scientific Multidisciplinary Conference SEU MSC 2021, no later than June 7, 2021.
- The conference working languages are Georgian and English.
- The paper should be designed according to the standard of performance of the scientific paper of the National University of Georgia SEU.
- The abstract should be submitted in both Georgian and English languages.
- Individual, as well as co-authored works, will be accepted (no more than 2 co-authors. Exceptions may be allowed in case of interdisciplinary work).
- Participants or co-authors can submit a maximum of one scientific paper.
If presented papers meet the standards set by the journal, they will be published in the collection of conference papers of Georgian National University SEU.
- Registration for the conference is open until June 7, 2021.
- The final version of the conference paper should be submitted no later than June 24, 2021 at: Science@seu.edu.ge
- Registration and acceptance of papers is allowed only within the set deadlines.
- Through the Zoom platform on June 29, 2021.
- Conference Paper Performance Standard;
- Should you have any questions about the conference, please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participation and attendance at the conference is free.
- All participants of the conference will be awarded a certificate, the papers will be published in the collection of conference papers of Georgian National University SEU.