Undergraduate and graduate students from any university can participate in the International Student Conference.
Entries are accepted in the following directions:
- Business, Tourism, Economics, Management;
- International Relations;
Requirements for Conference Participation:
The student must register at the following link: Student Conference 2021, no later than June 7, 2021.
The abstract of the paper should be done according to the standards on conference papers by National University of Georgia SEU:
- The abstract word count: 100-300 words;
- The abstract should be done in two languages: Georgian and English;
- Keywords should be given in Georgian and English.
The paper can be submitted in both Georgian and English.
Papers are required to be put in presentation form at the conference.
Both individual and co-authored (no more than 2 co-authors. Exceptions may be allowed in case of interdisciplinary work) papers will be accepted.
- Participants or co-authors can submit only one entry;
- If there is a co-author, please indicate his/her name and surname;
- When submitting an abstract, please be sure to indicate the title of the topic;
- A student paper (except for doctoral students) must possess a scientific adviser from the university academic staff;
- Participants’ papers must be in line with the Georgian National University SEU Academic Honesty Standard;
- The abstracts of the papers will be published in the SEU collection of abstracts of conference papers of the Georgian National University SEU.
- The conference working languages are Georgian and English.
Deadline for registration (submission of abstract) at the link, no later than June 7, 2021.
Through the Zoom platform on June 22-23, 2021.
Should any questions about the conference, please email at: email@example.com
Conference papers will be accepted at the same e-mail address.
Participation and attendance at the conference is free.
All participants in the conference will be awarded a certificate, and abstracts of papers will be published in the collection of conference reports abstracts.