Georgian National University SEU, within the framework of the Business Law Research Development Project, announces a contest of articles in the following areas:
Terms and conditions for participation in the contest:
- The topic selected for the article should relate to current topical / problematic issues in the field of Business Law;
- Participation in the contest of articles is free and the following are entitled to participate:
- Undergraduate / Graduate / Doctoral students of an authorized higher education institution;
- Invited and academic staff of an authorized higher education institution;
- Practitioners working in the field of Business and Law with relevant work experience.
- The article for the contest must be submitted according to the standard of performance of the scientific work of National Georgian University SEU: https://www.seu.edu.ge/ka/1533/
- The abstract must be submitted in both Georgian and English.
- An article for the contest that has already been published in any print (including electronic and online) edition, or has been submitted as a conference topic in the past, will not be accepted.
- If case of plagiarism, the article will be disqualified.
- The articles will be accepted (in Georgian or English) at the following email: [email protected]
The deadline for submission of articles: September 30, 2021.
The best / winning articles will be published in the scientific collection, and the authors will be awarded certificates.