A must-visit workshop for Node.JS specialists, back-end developers and solution architects!
Speaker: Yauheni Pozdnyakov, Solution Architect
- We will discuss and practice how to manage asynchronous flow in Node applications.
- We will consider a number of ways, starting with Event Loop queues, Task Queue patterns, and finishing with working threads to ensure that you choose the best approach for your task.
- We will go beyond the theory to take a closer look at micro frontends.
- We will get some practice with Module federation and explore why it’s a proper solution for large teams.
- We will discuss how NX can help us.
Date and time: September 22, 14 :30 p.m
Register for the workshop here: https://events.exadel.com/event/workshop-mastering-node-js/
On the day of the workshop, we’ll send you a link to a webinar room.