International bilingual Scientific Conference has begun to receive scientific papers for SEU 2019. The multipurpose conference enables academic personnel, researchers and PhD students of higher education institutions to present scientific works in the following directions:
- Business & Economics
- Social sciences
- Mathematics and precise scientists
- Engineering and Informatics
- The working languages of the conference are Georgian and English.
- The abstract should be presented both in Georgian and in English.
- The works will be presented as an oral and poster presentation.
- Both individual and co-authored works will be accepted. The participant or group of participants can present a maximum of two scientific works.
- Papers will be reviewed, all the accepted works will be published in the National Library of the SEU Conference Materials Collection.
- The best works will be published in the Georgian National University’s indexing scientific magazine.
- Participation in the conference (except travel expenses) is financed by the Georgian National University.
- The Registration deadline for the conference is on 28 December 2019.
- The final version of the conference paper should be submitted no later than January 13, 2019.
- The papers sent in violation of the defined terms will not be accepted.
- The international scientific conference will be held at the Georgian National University on the SEU campus. Tbilisi, Tsinandali st. N17
- Conference period: February 16, 2019
Standards of Conference Work Performance
Conference papers will be accepted at Science@seu.edu.ge