International Scientific Student Conference SEU ISSC 2019
International Student Conference SEU ISSC 2019 has begun to receive student scientific papers. The multipurpose conference allows Bachelor and Master students of higher education institutions to present scientific works in the following directions:
- Business & Economics
- Social Sciences (Psychology, Journalism, International Relations, etc.)
- Education and humanitarian sciences
- Health / Medicine
- Mathematics and precise sciences
- Engineering and Informatics
- Student scientific works will be reviewed.
- Working languages are Georgian and English.
- The works will be presented as an oral and poster presentation.
- The abstract should be presented both in Georgian and in English.
- Both individual and co-authored works will be accepted. The participant or group of participants can present a maximum of two scientific works.
- Abstracts of conferencing papers will be printed.
- The best papers will be published on the University website.
- The participants will be awarded certificates at the end of the conference.
- Attendance at the conference is free.
- Participation in the conference is financed by the Georgian National University, SEU.
- The registration at the conference (electronic registration of the participant and submission of the article) shall be conducted by December 28, 2018.
Standards of Conference Work Performance
Conference papers will be accepted at Science@seu.edu.ge