PROGRAMME ADMISSION PRECONDITION
For Georgian residents:
- School certificate of completion full course of secondary education
- United national exams, with compulsory results of 50+% in English language Exams
- The enrollee must choose the English language from foreign languages of United National Examinations.
Students eligible for enrollment on the program without Unified National Exams:
- Foreign citizens and stateless persons who have completed secondary or equivalent education in a foreign country;
- Georgian citizens, who received full secondary or equivalent education abroad and have studied the last two years of full secondary education in a foreign country;
- Individuals (except joint educational and exchange program students) who have lived abroad for the last one year or more, currently study/have studied and have received credits/qualification at an academic higher educational institution recognized under the laws of that country.
- Georgian citizens (except joint educational and exchange programs students) who have lived abroad for a time defined by The Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, currently study/have studied and have received credits/qualification at an academic higher educational institution recognized under the laws of that country.
Persons who have not passed the national exams are to present the international certificate of English language proficiency, equal to B2 level or above or pass the university exam to define the level of their English language competence.
The correspondence of the international certificate is defined according to the following criteria:
- Cambridge English First (FCE),
- BEC Vantage,
- IELTS 5-6.5,
- TOEFL iBT 87-109,
- Michigan ECCE,
- PTE General Level