SEU - Georgian National University
Club of psychology
The main goals of the Club:
- Encouraging the students of the Psychology Program to identify themselves with the profession;
- Arranging various events to make student life fun for students;
- In addition to receiving theoretical information, engaging into practical exercises;
- Developing the needed skills for group work for students majoring in Psychology;
- Raising the quality and prestige of the Club's public recognition.
The activities of the Club:
- Holding thematic meetings of professors, teachers and student psychologists;
- Disseminating information about the Club's activities and planned events;
- Arranging student discussions around different areas of Psychology under the guidance of experienced and competent narrow specialists;
- Organizing evenings (anniversaries) dedicated to Georgian and foreign scientists, who have made a great contribution to the development of the science of Psychology;
- Cooperating with the Psychology students, professors, and narrow specialists (both SEU academic staff and professionals outside the university) to lead a variety of activities.