RULES AND CONDITIONS FOR BORROWING FROM THE LIBRARY
The reader has the right to use the following dates of loaning a book:
- Textbook - I semester (in case of an adequate number in the library);
- Manual - 1-7 days (in case of no adequate number in the library);
- Fiction - 2 months;
- Other literature - 14-30 days;
- Periodicals - 1-7 days.
RESERVING A BOOK REMOTELY
- Books for home use can also be ordered electronically.
- To use books in the university area, you should contact the librarian in the reading room.
Information about the book ordered, its availability, home usage permission, and the loan period, will be sent to the reader by e-mail within one business day.
To order a book online, please fill out the appropriate form. Please write the author of the book and the title in the language you intend to read it in.
- University digital collections are only accessible to university students and academic staff.
- Visit the library catalog for electronic resources.
PARTNER LIBRARY CATALOGS
- National Parliamentary Library of Georgia - catalog can be found here.
- National Science Library - catalog can be found here.
- Georgian Technical University Library - catalog can be found here.
CONSULTATION HOURS WITH THE LIBRARIAN
- Get personal scientific advice from the librarian online or on site, during library hours.
- Please email us at [email protected].
- Indicate the time of the meeting and the issue you wish to consult on.
- Consultation for academic staff is advised before the start of the course to get information on textbooks or other activities integrated with the library you need.
ISSUING A READER
- To issue a reader, please read the information and fill out a special electronic form.
- The library provides readers both electronically and in print, which provides a unified, compiled collection of scientific literature required for the course, including hosting the material that is not available in the library.
- Course supervisor / lecturer fills out the form and provides the library with the necessary material for issuing a reader in printed or electronic form (book, periodical, electronic resource, etc.); It should be noted that a maximum of 40% of each study material provided by you to prepare a reader can be used to protect copyright. You can send the electronic materials to [email protected] by e-mail, and in case of printed material, they should be provided to us in the library.
- To issue a reader, please fill out the areas below
ASK THE LIBRARIAN
- Should you have any questions about the library, you can write to [email protected];
- We will provide you with information on the issues of your interest as quickly as possible.
- Electronic booking order
- The book can be ordered for home use electronically.
- For the use in University space, you should address to the librarian in the reading room.
- You will receive a notification email via within one working day about If you have access to the book, whether it is possible to use at home, for how long you can use the book.
- For electronic booking, please complete the form. Please write the author and title of the book in the language you want to read it.
- Form to be filled
- The library offers readers an inter-library service that implies to bring the books that are not part of our library reserves from other donor libraries.
- To use inter-library service you have to fill the electronic form in order to order the book.
- We fill the book's data in the language we want to read. (Book title; author).
- The fetched book can be used as well as at the University Reading Hall also for taking to home. (Depending on the category of the ordered book).
- The reader has the right to order no more than 5 books within the inter-library Service simultaneously.
- Form to be filled
- The reader will receive information on the availability of the book and the relevant material within no more than 3 working days.
Inter-library order form
LIBRARY WORKING HOUR
- Monday-Friday: 9:30 - 21:30;
- Saturday: 9:30 - 18:00.