JOIN THE CLUB
The alumni club
The primary goals and objectives of the SEU alumni club:
The main goals of the alumni club:
- Establish and strengthen the connection between the graduates and university students;
- Align alumni efforts to strengthen positions of the university;
- Support graduates to strengthen their social status and achieve success in various fields of activity.
Directions of club activities:
- Developing and strengthening the graduate support system;
- Establishing and strengthening university's links with the organizations and institutions where the graduates are employed;
- Participation in graduates' recruitment according to their competencies;
- Conducting thematic meetings with graduates, professors, teachers, and students;
- Organizing charity events & activities;
- The dissemination of the information regarding the club activities and planned events;
- Achieving public recognition of the club.