Registration for the International Student Online Conference has started. To register, please follow the link:
The International Student Conference “SEU ISOC W-2022” is open to undergraduate and graduate students of all authorized universities in the following areas:
- Business, Tourism, Economics, Management;
- International Relations;
Terms for participating in the conference:
The student must register at the given link no later than February 4, 2022.
- The abstract of the paper must be done according to the standards of the conference paper of Georgian National University SEU;
- The word count of the abstract must be 100-300 words;
- The abstract must be bilingual: Georgian and English languages.
The papers must be presented on the conference in the form of presentations. The paper can be submitted in both Georgian and English languages. Both individual and co-authored papers are accepted (no more than 2 co-authors. Exceptions may be allowed in case of interdisciplinary work).
- Participants or co-authors are allowed to submit only one paper;
- In case of a co-author, please indicate the name of both authors during the registration;
- Please, indicate the name of the topic;
- The student paper (other than the doctoral students) must have a supervisor from the academic staff of the university;
- The Participants’ papers must comply with the Georgian National University SEU Academic Integrity Standards;
- Abstracts of the papers will be published in the collection of abstracts of the SEU Conference Papers;
- The working languages of the conference are Georgian and/or English.
Conference registration deadline:
- Deadline for registration (submission of abstract) on the link no later than February 4, 2022;
- You will receive confirmation of participation in the conference only if you have fully registered (including submitting an abstract) no later than February 18th.
Date of the conference:
- February 22-23, 2022, online through the Zoom Platform;
- Should you have any questions about the conference, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Participation and attendance at the conference is free of charge;
- All conference participants will be awarded a certificate, and the abstracts of the papers will be published in the collection of abstracts of the conference papers.