The mission of the journal is to contribute to the development of the social sciences and civil society.
The goals of the journal are:
- Presenting important scientific research in various fields of social sciences, introducing them to the national and international community, as well as promoting the international integration of these research;
- Working on studies in Georgia that will contribute to the country's European integration;
- Creating an active scientific-research climate.
The main tasks for the development of the journal are:
- Acquiring a worthy place among high-ranking international scientific publications by registering in authoritative international scientific databases and gaining high scientific status;
- Popularization of the journal;
- Attracting Georgian and foreign authors for cooperation;
- Promoting interdisciplinary research;
- Promoting the availability of communication scope for academic staff, young and experienced research scientists, and the development of scientific-creative potential.
- The journal is a platform for researchers working in various fields of social sciences: Law, Economics, Business, International Relations and Security, Applied Social Studies, Education, Communication Training, Psychology, Political Science and Governance.