Goals of the Business Club are:
- To raise professional education and general awareness in students of the Faculty of Business and Technology by means of diverse activities and events.
- Practical implementation of knowledge gained by students of the Faculty of Business and Technology based on both – internal and external activities;
- To support students in order to strengthen the social condition, develop relations among students and their active social lives, promote their integration in the university environment;
- To generate students’ ideas, figure out their interests and support them in their implementation;
Directions of Clubs’ activities:
- Attraction of students with common interests from different programs of the Faculty of Business and Technology and ensuring of conducting educational projects.
- Conducting thematic events for students, discussing business cases and group works.
- Informing the students of the Faculty of Business and Technology regarding the planned events.
Chairperson of the SEU Business Club