The goals of the Legal Club are:
- The goal of the Legal Club of Georgian National University SEU is to involve the students of the Faculty of Law and other interested persons in various activities, to share personal experience, find contacts and make them interested in Club’s activities.
- To promote the development of new practical skills in students.
- To enhance legal thinking in society.
- To deepen theoretical knowledge of students and teach them how to apply it in practice.
Directions of the Club’s activities:
- Establishment of contacts with different communities in case of existing of similar goals and mutual cooperation;
- Promotion of enhancement of legal knowledge in society and realization of this knowledge in life;
- Establishment of contacts in order to exchange information and with other purposes related to business relations.
Chairperson of the Legal Club: